Since 2002, Olympus Properties has been a locally-owned, third-party management company that provides exceptional service to both its owners and tenants. Our experience is with both residential and commercial management, student and non-student rentals. Over the years, our portfolio has provided us with a unique blend of properties and experiences. It has included many historic downtown buildings, apartment complexes ranging from 8 to 76 units, up to 35 five bedroom houses around the stadium area and several commercial buildings.
The experience and expertise of our staff, along with the services we are able to provide, make Olympus an excellent choice. We are confident that given the opportunity we will provide the best service possible for the management of your property.
Services provided include:
- Leasing and marketing of your property
- Background and credit checks on all tenants
- Lease guarantees as necessary
- Move-in and move-out inspections (includes pictures)
Management & Accounting
- Online payment of rent at no cost to the owner
- Timely payment of monthly expenses
- Process security deposit refunds
- Handle all tenant issues
- Monthly owner reports sent via email and online access through our Owner Portal
- Monthly owner draws via check or ACH directly to your bank account
- Experienced maintenance team to perform routine maintenance, repairs and emergency service on your property
- 24 hour answering service
- Established relationships with local subcontractors for major repairs
- Coordinate necessary inspections with government entities (ex. HAND, BHA)
Prior to managing any property, members of our staff will tour your property with you at no charge. Olympus will make recommendations on repairs needed to the structure as well as suggestions to increase the likelihood of tenant occupancy.
For more information on rates and services, please contact our office at (812) 334-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.