Olympus Properties - PayPal Policies 01/26/05
1. Currently Olympus Properties does not assess a fee to process your payment through PayPal. A convenience fee may be added at a later date for all payments made through PayPal.
2. When making a payment through PayPal, please specify what the payment is for (rent, water bill, application fee) and the address and unit for which the payment is intended.
3. If you have an existing PayPal account with the credit card you are using for payment, you will be required to use this account to make any payment to Olympus Properties through the PayPal link on this website. Furthermore, if you have ever purchased anything through EBAY with the credit card you are using for payment today, you will be required to use the PayPal account that was created for your EBAY transaction. If you do not remember your password, check with www.paypal.com to have a reminder sent to you; or call 1-402-935-2050.
4. If you are paying rent or bills that accrue late fees, we must receive the payment by the 1st of the month. Any payment clearing after this date will be subject to late fees.
5. Olympus Properties will not authorize a security deposit payment from an individual not previously approved through the application process by our office.
6. E-Checks: using an e-check for payment can take one week or more to post to the Olympus Properties account. To avoid late fees, you must send e-checks sufficiently prior to the 1st of the month, to allow enough time to clear to our account.